Monday 14 May 2012

I'm baaack!!

Hi there, boys and girls. I'm actually still alive after all that crazy amount of work I had to do to finish my degree, isn't that just awesome? And so I come back to blogger and find out everything's changed and I have to use a different template for my blog. Well, consider this a fix for now. I might make it look a bit shinier later some time.

The joys about practically having finished my course are that I have TIME. Sweet, precious time, to do what I really want to do.

So, I've been looking back over my Skeleton Duet story and umm... there's a lot of things I'd quite like to change with it, but at the same time I really want to push on and at the same time altogether I feel like I need to go back and get better groundwork before going any further. So as it stands, I'm not quite sure what's going to happen, but my plan for the summer remains to get it done. I've had friends bug me about other stories I started and never went further than a few chapters on, so ASD has to get finished so I can start back up on them.

Um, until I start being creative for myself again you can always check out my portfolio website, cuz I actually am quite proud of it: http://lizziscoones.me.uk/ There's not much of my work on it though; mainly because it takes an awful lot for me to be OK with anything I make (my reservations about ASD are fine proof of that).

However, for shits and giggles, I thought I'd upload images of my promotion material I've made for one of my projects. Click to see 'em, you know you wanna :P

Envelope

CV and Portfolio Taster

CV detail


Business Cards


Stickers


So yeah, that was just part of the reason you didn't hear from me for four months. I was also making another website, 29 page PDF download and a poster. Fun right?

Anyways, until next time guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment