Sunday 19 February 2012

A Skeleton Duet - drawings and other such things

Hi there! I've been drawing things instead of writing things. I do that sometimes. Well, actually, I'm nearly always doing things when I should be doing something else. It's the beautiful art of procrastination at its best! 

To see its fruits click below! 

I decided to try and draw Hades in a realistic style. I'm still not that happy with it. His eyes look weird and he's not quite how I imagine him, but I am pretty proud of that hair, it took me forever. I suppose characters always look better in your head, so if you want to imagine Hades differently, go ahead! 



















Also, I decided to start jotting down some ideas of what the agent uniform actually looks like. I know up until now I've pretty much only described them to be all dressed in black. That may change in later revisions, but for curiosity's sake, here's what I've thought of so far.

























Incidentally, the jacket is modeled on a SuperDry jacket worth £200, the switch blade cost about $700 and the trousers didn't come cheap either. Bloody expensive uniform this!

I figure there will be other variations, for example stab-proof vests. And for undercover missions, like the one in the first chapter, they would wear more or less their own clothes. But hey, it's a start right?

No comments:

Post a Comment