Tuesday 24 January 2012

In case you were wondering...

I thought I'd put up some sketches of what the main character(s) of my story looks like. These are just some of my drawings of Hades, because I'm somewhat obsessed with drawing him, but I'm waaay more obsessed with drawing the other character Talon. He's the one with long dark hair in the sketches. He'll be appearing in the story real soon.

Click the link to see the pics :)


Hades' character sheet. Dunno if you can read my handwriting, it's not that important tbh.
So yeah, the one with the pretty long hair is Talon, and the little bit at the bottom where they're talking will actually happen in the story, so how exciting is that, I'm giving you a sneak-peak :P Oh, and don't mind the happy little boy with rainbows for eyes, he's just chilling. 

Some of these sketches may get coloured at some point, I'm not sure, depends if I get bored enough, but I do have a graphics tablet that recently fell into my lap and I can't stop myself from using it, so it's a big possibility ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment