Monday 23 January 2012

Hi there!

I guess a quick little intro is in order. I mean, obviously you can get the basic info about me in the side bar, but this is just to kind of inform/warn you what sort of stuff I might be posting.

Umm, so yeah, this blog is going to mainly be used to vent my creativeness in any way I see fit. I've been yearning for a while for a place to put things, such as sketches, stories, and the general sort of unfinished ideas. Then I, and hopefully other interested people, can go back and see how my wonderful brain has developed over time.

My aim is to not hold back, so I guess maybe there will be some crazy ideas, and maybe some ideas that may offend people, but whatever, you have been warned.

Incidentally, here is my DeviantART account http://www.psychotic-hamster.deviantart.com which has pictures and various things I have made in the past. It remains mainly dormant because I decided it was a bit lame that I just kept on uploading unfinished sketches. But it still has some nice stuff on it, so yeah, go look, and by the time you come back, there should be some awesome on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment